Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Picture for the New Year

OK first let me start off by saying Happy New Year!!! 2009 I can't believe it is here. Second I'm off to a goo start, I've taken my first picture for project 365 and here it is

This is James, we bought James today when we went to Toys R Us. He needed a good home and the Christmas money in my son's wallet was burning a hole in his pocket. So James now has a nice home with us. Oh a might I add James makes noise. Oh yes push a button and he toots. Such fun! Well that's all from me for today, I'm off to see what the other ladies have taken pictures of today.

6 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! love thomas. and red.

    happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, my son used to love the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute:) great photo, wishing you & family a very happy 2009!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is toooo cute!!! Great shot of a fun toy! The colors are very crisp and just a fun memory! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my son thought this photo rocked!! great shot!

    ReplyDelete