Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 6, Day 7 and a little gift

Nope didn't miss a day of picture taking, just a day of blogging. I took yesterdays picture late last night and I still had to post to my other blog, so today you get two pictures. This one is just me playing around with the different settings on my camera and well I liked the way it turned out.

This next one is just so special to well my stomach. You'd be surprised that one of my resolutions is to lose weight. but today we shipped out everything from the stand I worked at during Christmas. It was so nice to see it go away :) But as a treat, DH and I stopped at Olive Garden, and I got their yummy Black Tie Mousse cake to go


It was so good too, the last time I had a piece of this cake was five years ago, so now I'm good for another five. And now a little gift from me


I was getting ideas for my next weeks LO and this is one of the templates I came up with and would like to share it with all of you :) You can download it HERE, hope you like it. Until next time :)

11 comments:

  1. I think your night shot is cool, too! I love stuff like that!

    Sorry, but I had to look away from the picture of the (drool, drool) Black Tie Chocolate Mousse cake, it's unbearable to a chocoholic (LOL)!

    So sweet of you to give a away a great template - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that cake looks SO good!! Love the lighting on the first page, thats SO cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious.

    Only been to Olive Garden once when we were in US 3 years ago....but I want to go NOW!

    Thanks for the template too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos and oh does that 2nd one look yummy. I had that same cake at the olive garden when we visited the states last summer! goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I just love your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos !!! & ww what a treat to get a goodie!! (that dessert looked way to good so please dont stop by my 365 blog & check out dinner for tonight lol!!

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto on the lighting on the first photo. Looks fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pictures look awesome, love the light in the first one, the 2nd one looks yummy and now you have me craving chocolate and of course my diet wont allow it either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colie, that Black Tie Mousse looks absolutely divine. Cool effect in the first photo! (kimberlyschlehahn)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the template and for the tip to check out Chrissy W. I'm on my way over there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a bunch for the template!

    ReplyDelete