Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5 She's back to school

OK I'll say it, I really thing that kids get more time off from school these days then I did. But I know most people say this about the kids "today" compared to them. Anyway, DD did go back to school today after her week and a half Christmas break. And I took this picture of her on her way to the bus.I am actually surprised I was able to get a good picture of her. She has now decided to just smile in a picture is out of the question. However any other facial expression is fine. I have to remind her these pictures WILL be scrapped and posted online and, there is a slight chance one of her friends just might happen to see them. Today it did the trick and she smiled, I took the picture and she was off. Until tomorrow :)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo!!! She is so pretty!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing smile she has. Glad you were able to coax it our of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so beautiful!!! Wow!

    I love this photo, she looks darling headed off to school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured out how to post here!! What a cutie she is!! I have tons of pics with out smiles. she might grow out of it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a creative way to get a good pic, I may have to tell mine that one! this is a great picture, shes such a lil beauty!

    ReplyDelete