Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2

So right now as I write it is snowing here, we probably won't get much, but I love snow and I'll take it! Because it is snowing I grabbed my camera and just started clicking away and this one here is my favorite. small side note this little pumpkin is sitting on top of a hay bail. We had the hay bail with our fall decorations and after the first heavy rain grass started to grow out of it. I just loved the way the pumpkin caught the first snow of the new year. So there you have it my day two picture. Until next time :)

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful pic. Love how colorful the focus is while background is very neutral. Great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awsome photo and love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo of the fresh falling snow, I love it & I'm hoping we'll see some snow this winter too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this picture, a taste of fall and winter! just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this!
    and thank you for coming to my blg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo with the snow on the pumpking and the grass growing!

    ReplyDelete