Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's almost time

I am so excited about this, you really have no idea. I just thought it would be a fun little project to do to add to my 30Th year celebration yes, I will be turning 30 in 2009 :) But, this fun little project is getting a lot of attention. My blog roll is getting bigger and I've found a few resources to keep me motivated. I'll be adding them to the side bar as I find them. I've decided to keep my pictures random. Maybe wake up and pull a topic out of a hat. OK maybe not, but still random. LOL And I'm going to keep a notebook with me at all times so when I take these random pictures I'll have a little story to share about them. The reason for the notebook is I know that by the time I get to Blog the pictures I will have forgotten why my random picture was so awesome. Now as i way reading Petra's blog she happened to show a template pack just for project 365

a photo-a-day album of templates

So you can guess what it is I will be picking up... Well I guess it's time to get ready. I have to charge my camera batteries and get my picture folders ready. Woohoo 2009 here I come!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah aren't those templates awsome!! I'm also very excited to get this thing started, we can do it!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete