Friday, January 1, 2010

Take 2 Day 1

So I wasn't able to keep up with project 365 in 2009, but it's a new day, a new year and I've got a brand new start. So here is my first picture of the year, taken right after the ball dropped in Times Square
I have a few new ideas to help keep me on track this year, one Big one being the Picture Prompts Stacy over at GP is giving http://www.gottapixel.net/?p=7380. I didn't use the prompt from today since I took my pic before it was posted. But it's nice I'll have them to fall back on if I need some inspiration. Good luck to all you 365 players, here's to lots of pic in 2010!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for this year colie! We'll cheer you!
    love the pic of the kids celebrating, looks like they are having a blast!
    CU soon
    Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete