Saturday, February 21, 2009

Moving right along

Day 48-I hate them...really

These are two of my worst enemies, and their job is to assist me in my most hated chore...enough said.

Day 49- Vitamin C

Well DD had to stay home from school today, she wasn't feeling well when she woke up but tried to get ready for school anyway. After she finished breakfast I made her go back to bed, there was no way she was going to make it. Guess it's time to start taking my vitamin C to keep me from getting sick

Day 50- The Birds
After every rain, we are invaded by black birds, it's so neat to watch them and a little scary at the same time


Day 51 goofy son to the resuce
I almost missed taking my picture today, buy luckily DS grabbed my camera for me and posed for a couple of goofy pictures. He's gotten quite used to being my last minute model


Day 52 Don't sit so close
I swear I have to repeat myself 50 time a day telling DS son not to sit so close to the TV. But I must be saying it in some foreign language, because he obviously doesn't understand me.
Well, until next time, keep those cameras snapping :)

1 comment:

  1. great photos and lol on the laundry, I so hate to do that chore too! :) Come to say, I need to put the laundry in the dryer :(

    ReplyDelete